First impressions count. If you really want to make your kitchen design stand out, focus on one design element, like a nicely chosen backsplash, and you can make your kitchen look wonderful. And all of that without necessarily spending a fortune.
Remodeling an old kitchen can seem like an extensive project, but sometimes changing something of it up can make a huge difference.
Adding a new backsplash to your kitchen can transform the entire room.
In this article we want to share some kitchen backsplash ideas with you that vary in both design and remodeling expenses.
We really hope that this article will give you the inspiration needed to create your own dream kitchen.
1. This beautiful Farmhouse Kitchen features a stunning Arrabescato Carrara Marble Tile backsplash.
Photography by Heiser Media.
2. The stone tiles backsplash with an accent frame pattern behind the stove make this kitchen stand out.
Photography by Vicky Tan
3. This traditional kitchen is a great example for a muted color scheme with beige and sand colored tiles.
The backsplash made out of granite tiles gives a structured look that is still put together and blends in well with the countertops.
4. This amazing transitional kitchen combines Beau Monde Glass tiles by Ann Sacks as an eyecatcher behind the stove and gray countertops out of Pebble.
5. A turquoise backsplash is the beautiful focal point of this traditional kitchen.
Photography by Laura Hull
6. The highlight of this traditional kitchen design is a custom mosaic tile backsplash.
Photography by Grey Crawford
7. If you want to go with a colorful backsplash, check out the backsplash design in this contemporary kitchen.
Your kitchen backsplash can double as art and drop of color in the room.
8. The backsplash in this lovely kitchen is a combination of border tiles and a different design in the center that is visually framed.
9. Another great backsplash, this example follows the overall Mediterranean kitchen design.
Photography by Werner Segarra
10. The backsplash in this Mediterranean style kitchen showcases a beautiful mosaic mural above a gas stove that compliments the marble counter tops.
Photography by Tom Marks
11. The backsplash in this classic white kitchen is made out of marble tile with a decorative basketweave design over the range.
Photography by Pete Maric
We hope that these backsplash examples could inspire you to choose a design for your own kitchen. Have a great day and happy remodeling!